1. All products sold on laptopultra.com have a one year warranty (365 days) period.
2. The warranty period begins from original date of invoice, a replacement item does not restart or extend the warranty period in any way.
3. The warranty does not extend to the laptops used with our products; we are not responsible for improper use of our products.
4. If products are deemed tampered with in any way your warranty will become void and you will be held responsible for the costs of repair and shipping.
5. The warranty does not cover; accidental damage, when warranty sticker has been tampered with, or failure to comply with the original manufacturers conditions of intended use.
Note: The warranty does not cover physically damaged and cracked product if the claim is submitted past five days after received the part.